Monday, January 23, 2012

Giving the Sunset a High Five


High five to the Dutch sunset. I think I will sleep good tonight. Tomorrow I may go to school and learn a few words. I heard that my name in Dutch is PLATTE Stanley (sounds like PLOT).

Sometimes, well, I wish I wasn't so plat, plot or flat. Today, the wind almost blew me in the canal three times during my photo shoots. I had to hold on tight to my blue wooden shoes. Thankfully, my scarf is sewn on.

It's bed time here. Good night to Avery and my friends in Texas.

Help me:
Texas and Holland do not have the same time? How many hours ahead of Texas is this country?
Find the answer

1 comment:

  1. Platte Stanley,
    It sounds as though you are having a great time. We are enjoying your blogs so keep posting so can visit =)

    ReplyDelete